If you become a MicroHUNT customer, we may ask for several different types of information from you including ...
- Information needed to create your account with us.
- Information about your business including your history, your ideas, your plans and your goals.
- Information needed to register your business with the state of South Carolina.
- Information needed to set up your bank account, your accounting package, your insurance coverage, your vendor relationships and so on.
- Information needed to build your online presence.
At various times while you're a MicroHUNT customer, we may ask for access to several different sources of your information including ...
- Your bank accounts
- Your accounting records, i.e., your books, and your financial statements
- Your customer relationships
- Your web site
- Other business records and documents
Our promise to you is that we will never share any of your confidential information or access to your confidential information with anyone, regardless of need, without your prior consent. We will never share or sell any of your personal contact information with any third-party marketing company or any other organization with any interest in soliciting you for any reason unless we ask for and receive your consent in advance.
While our mutual business relationship is still active, your account numbers, security credentials, passwords and all other operational data is kept safely and securely stored in encrypted documents that only official MicroHUNT representatives are allowed to examine on a strict need-to-know basis. Once our mutual relationship is ended, all your confidential information and your security credentials are turned over to you after which we destroy our copies unless you give us explicit instructions to retain them. If we do so, they will be stored in secure, encrypted form.
You are our customer and your relationship with us is of utmost importance. Your privacy and confidentiality is of primary concern to us. You will, at all times, have complete transparent access to any files, documents, notes or transcripts that we hold on your behalf. Conversely, no one else will be allowed to access that information for any reason unless you give us your written consent.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please call us at 803.366.3895 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.